View original article on our GitHub
Step 1, Adding the SDK package to your Unity project
In order to add StartApp SDK to your application please follow the following steps:
1. Unzip the SDK files to a temporary folder
2. Import StartAppiOSUnitySDK-x.x.x.unitypackage as a Custom Package (or drag and drop it to your "Assets" folder under the "Project" Window)
3. Import all the package's items by pressing "All" and then "Import"
Step 2, Updating your StartApp data file
Update the StartAppDataiOS.txt_ (in the Assets/Resources folders) as follows:
1. Add your StartApp Account ID after
2. Add your StartApp Application ID after
You can find your Account and Application IDs in the developers’ portal.
After logging in, your account ID will be displayed at the top right-hand corner of the page:
To find your application ID, click on the at the top of the main screen and then choose the relevant ID from your app list: