StartApp optimization center is the best option for your campaign optimization, it allows you to optimize your campaigns by setting a micro bidding to different sources of the same campaign.
When setting your campaigns as CPC/CPM you can use our optimization center in order to set individual rates to different sources, helping with a smarter budget allocation according to the sources performance.
How to start
1. Access Optimization center:
By clicking on the Optimize icon on the right side menu
Or by clicking on Optimization Center in the portal left menu
2. Select a campaign :
3. Set the date range :
4. Select dimension:
Choose one of the dimensions to group by:
Publisher - Presents the publisher IDs that sent traffic to your campaign.
Application - Presents the publisher IDs that sent traffic to your campaign.
Country - Presents the countries from which your campaign traffic is from.
Carrier -Present the traffic distribution between different carriers .
Connection - Present the traffic distribution between Wifi and non WIFI .
Device type - Present the traffic distribution between Mobile and tablet .
Creative - Presents the Creative IDs traffic for the campaign.
Ad type - Present the traffic distribution between different ad types IE Banner, Full page Native etc.
What can you do in the optimization center:
- Get an overview of the campaign’s performance including Impressions, Clicks, spend, CPA,CR and CTR including a graph on the top section:
- Increase/Decrease the bids for each source .
- Pause / activate specific source - By clicking on the Green/Red circle on the left side:
- View the CPA goal (as set in the campaign) and compare to actual CPA, (learn more about CPA Goal).
- The CPA color is determined by the difference between the CPA and CPA goal , it can be customized by clicking on the Customize range option:
- Use the column view for customized report view:
Below is an example campaign ,initial bid set for this campaign was $0.029:
When should you increase the bid:
- Sources that have a high amount of conversions.
- Sources that show high CR%.
- CPA goal is higher then actual CPA.
When should you decrease the bid:
- Sources with low or no conversions.
- Sources that low CR%.
- Actual CPA is higher then CPA Goal.